|Conversion action||Online purchase with processed valid payment|
|Cookie days||30 day(s)|
|Commission type||Percent of Sale|
|Additional terms||Payable after 30 days to ensure there are no returns or chargebacks.|
Our protective wintertime windshield cover takes away the hassle of scraping and defrosting windshields. Constructed to withstand the harsh winter elements, FrostGuard will weather any weather!
FrostGuard is the ultimate winter life-hack, perfect for:
- The busy professional or field sales person on the go
- City, condo or apartment dwellers without garage parking
- The families with limited garage space
- Parents, especially those with little ones
- Anyone who is tired of scraping their windshield on cold winter mornings
As an authorized affiliate (Ambassador) of DELK, Inc. (herein FrostGuard), you agree to abide by the terms
and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting FrostGuard as an Ambassador.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on
memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to FrostGuard by your own website, social media or personal referrals. Any sales generated by creating listings on general coupon sites not owned or managed by you to will not be compensated and are grounds for termination.
By signing up for the FrostGuard Ambassador Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this
Agreement and its terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against FrostGuard for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 37 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own purchases. Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion hat qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-back from your commission as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Ambassador fraud.
- Creating false discount listings on coupon sites to incite customers who would have bought anyway to click your affiliate link.
In addition to the foregoing, FrostGuard reserves the right to terminate any Ambassador account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or for any reason in the sole discretion of FrostGuard.
You may use graphic and text links on your website, social media and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the FrostGuard site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by FrostGuard, or you may create your own as long as they are within the provided Brand Guidelines and not in violation as outlined in Condition 3.
FrostGuard occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon and commission will not be paid. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
FrostGuard will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by FrostGuard. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account
is terminated or the program comes to an end.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in
the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and old harmless DELK, Inc, its brands, employees and software partners, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Tennessee. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in
In the event FrostGuard brings litigation to enforce any provision of this Agreement, FrostGuard will be entitled to recover from the Affiliate its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the FrostGuard Ambassador Program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Share a Sale and/or FrostGuard application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.